Article: [Exclusive] Big Bang won't be attending all 3 year-end award ceremonies "Focusing on album production"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+217, -37] It's obviously an excuse for a group to say they're focusing on "album production" at a time like the year-end when it's focused on award ceremonies. They either just wanted special treatment and didn't get it or they're trying to make themselves seem special and unique by skipping it...
2. [+116, -19] They went all the way to Hong Kong to take everything at the MAMA but they have "no time" to attend any of the ceremonies in Korea ㅋㅋㅋ Do they take us for fools? ㅋㅋ Good, at least us viewers will get to see other agencies and rookies get to perform for once
3. [+114, -34] Well 2NE1 can't even get on public broadcast anymore and Taeyang screwed it up for them with his award speech last time, so...
4. [+28, -6] Because they know they won't be given all the awards like at the MAMA
5. [+23, -7] Yay, rookies will get to sing 3 more songs now~
6. [+21, -3] Why aren't they going to congratulate the other singers receiving their awards? They should stay in their seats until the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+20, -2] YG acts like they're so damn special all the time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+14, -4] They think they're too good for this now or what?
9. [+11, -2] Let's be honest, if they were some nugu group, they would be attending all of it ㅋㅋㅋ they think they're too good for this now ㅋㅋㅋ or maybe they actually feel embarrassed about the backlash Taeyang received about his award speech last time ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+9, -0] Probably skipping out because they can't make it a druggie party like they did with MAMA
1. [+492, -48] Well I have nothing to say since they claim to be working on their next album.. but I do miss Big Bang.. I at least thought they'd attend the SBS Gayo Daejun..
2. [+399, -44] Can't really whine about them skipping out since they're working on their album.. I hope they rest up and finish up their production then. This year could've been their last round of year-end ceremonies before TOP heads off to the army but of course YG screws it up for them... They'll put Big Bang at all the international year-end stages to make money. Whatever, I hope Big Bang rests up and comes back soon with new sons!
3. [+333, -37] Hul, they're not going to be on Gayo Daejun??????? MAMA was the last??? Nooo ㅠ
4. [+219, -31] So sad ㅠ I'll be waiting for their next album then
5. [+75, -6] Sounds more like YG's media play... not like they'll be that behind on production schedule for missing a day to attend a ceremony
6. [+74, -7] I abhor YG... seeing Yang Hyun Suk's face disgusts me to no end. They sign Big Bang up for all the money making schedules on top of added international concerts.
7. [+68, -11] I thought they were confirmed for the SBS line up?? Their picture was even used to promote it so I thought they'd be attending for sure... YG always manages to backstab fans like this when you least expect it.
8. [+38, -4] Honestly, shouldn't they be attending Gayo Daejun?? Not even all three but just SBS... and since they claim to be working on their album, we can't really complain about it either.. so upsetting, it's not like we have that many days to see them on stage together for a while either.