Article: Police, "We have ruled Kang Doori's death as a suicide... she sent texts to friends that gave clues"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+324, -6] Normally when someone commits suicide, families keep it hush hush and tell people it's an accident. I doubt the journalists made up a story but were rather told that it was a car accident. I wonder how hard it was for her... rest in peace.
2. [+212, -17] People usually make up excuses saying it was a car accident... how unfortunate for a beautiful young lady ㅜㅜ may she rest in peace in a better place.
3. [+104, -6] At a young, beautiful age... unfortunate.
4. [+26, -8] I don't know why so many stars resort to suicide... there are tons of kids at this age who work for 10 hours at places like convenience stores.. who is filling these stars with all these false hope? They should know that there are other options if this doesn't work out... why do they insist that they need to be a successful singer or actor??
5. [+11, -2] I don't know who she is but I understand that she must've gone through immense pain before coming to such a decision. Unfortunate that she had to say goodbye to the world at such a young age. May she rest in peace.
6. [+11, -1] At her most beautiful age... at an age when most just only begin to dream.. I wonder what misery she faced that she decided to take her own life. Rest in peace.
Article: Actress Kang Doori, found to be suicide in her own home, not a car accident
Source: News 1 via Naver
1. [+1,776, -106] She had so much passion for acting that I understand how upset she must've been that things weren't working out but she was already a popular BJ before getting into acting... if she had just focused on her BJ career, she could've been like the other popular BJs who make tons of money. It wouldn't have hurt for her to wait a bit to gain more experience and money before as a BJ before jumping into acting ㅠㅠ Such a beautiful young person instead decided to commit suicide.. ㅠㅠ
2. [+1,257, -43] She must've gone through hard times... rest in peace ㅠ
3. [+804, -31] So unfortunate... rest in peace, I'm sure you're in a better place now
4. [+687, -75] Being a celebrity must be a hard job...
5. [+144, -4] I doubt the journalists wanted to lie... just that her family probably lied saying it was a car accident to hide the fact that it was a suicide
6. [+96, -2] I think that people with weak hearts shouldn't try to join the entertainment industry. You need to be strong to survive some of the things that happen here... Rest in peace.
7. [+71, -2] You need to be strong to be a celebrity... you either make it or you don't... no names really need a lot of luck and the right agency.