TV: TOP and Ueno Juri's 'Secret'


Article: 'Secret' Definitely Choi Seung Hyun, acting without betrayal 'perfect transformation'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+291, -60] I just saw this and I was so shocked at how bad he was, way worse than I expected ㅠㅠ

2. [+267, -76] Within Big Bang, the other members are so lacking in visuals that it makes his visuals stand out more but in dramas, TOP looks just like an idol, no more, no less;; he's not really an actor's visual

3. [+25, -8] I'm honestly not quite sure what charms he has as an actor. He should just stick to Big Bang... he doesn't have the visuals for an actor, nor the acting skills.

4. [+24, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's used this one same facial expression since he first started acting all the way to today. After watching Jo Seung Woo's 'Tazza', I went right to the second part and almost threw up at his acting ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+23, -6] I got goosebumps the entire time... because he was so bad;;;

6. [+20, -7] So when's he going to the army? He's really holding out, isn't he?

7. [+14, -7] Seems his real acting skills have been revealed now that he has longer lines. He's only ever had super short lines in all of his dramas and movies so far since he was action scene focused and all his stupid fangirls kept praising him. His voice only sounds good when he raps. He's quite a bad singer actually too, I was surprised when I heard him on 'Sketchbook'.

8. [+13, -7] He's whatever... gets way too much hype for no reason.

-

Article: 'Secret' Choi Seung Hyun ♥ Ueno Juri, a start full of secrets 'no disappointment'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,419, -80] Ueno Juri is so pretty...

2. [+1,026, -64] TOP's gaze makes me melt

3. [+887, -54] So, so, so, so cool

4. [+772, -45] Looking forward to their chemistry... ♥ Their auras are the best ㅠㅠ

5. [+112, -7] TOP's handsome and a good actor, I hope the drama does well

6. [+112, -8] TOP's cool and Ueno Juri looks so lovely ㅎㅎㅎ I remember watching 'Nodame' in music class when I was a choding ㅋㅋㅋ She looks like such a pretty elf

7. [+109, -10] Wow, TOP looks cool, Ueno Juri looks pretty...

8. [+105, -8] TOP is starting to have a mature charm to his looks now that he's older ㅠㅠ He's so cool looking ㅠㅠ

-