TV: [Spoilers!!!] Reply 1988


Article: 'Reply' What are we to do without our mother?

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+12,239, -137] I saw my father cry for the first time during the scene when Sunwoo's mother was crying while saying "Mother"

2. [+11,368, -123] Who would bother watching the Grand Bell Awards when this drama is on ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+9,966, -104] I love you, mother

4. [+8,581, -62] This drama is so touching ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+2,962, -19] Dongryong knows the hearts of people well..

-

Source: Daum

1. [+1,879, -26] I cried so hard.. I miss those days. I miss my mother too.

2. [+1,525, -18] Cried and laughed, talk about an episode full of push and pulls

3. [+1,156, -48] Sunwoo and Bora at the end... Junghwan and Duksun... The reason Sunwoo went to Duksun's house is not for Duksun but for Bora, right? ㅎ I hope I'm right

4. [+705, -4] Could there be another touching dramas such as this... there was not one scene that could be discarded. This drama is like an oasis in a desert full of nothing but chaebol stories of affairs. I'm so touched that I don't think I can sleep tight ㅜㅜ..

5. [+596, -7] What is this drama... it's just drilling a hole into my heart...

-

Article: 'Reply' An episode that was by mothers because of mothers for mothers

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+290, -8] Because god could not be everywhere at once, he created mothers...

2. [+253, -5] I cried so hard when Sunwoo's mother picked up the call from her own mother and couldn't speak because she was so choked up ㅠㅠ

3. [+210, -5] How can each episode be filled with such touching scenes... the producers are amazing.

4. [+28, -3] As I grew and matured, I naturally started calling my dad 'father' but no matter how old I get, even in my forties now, I still call my mother 'mom, mom' she is no one but my mom...

5. [+25, -1] This drama is so much better with less love lines. The previous seasons were too focused on the love lines that the triangles tired us and all the husband searching got exhausting..

-


Article: 'Reply' hits highest viewer rating at 10.8% with the touching stories of mothers

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+197, -5] Honestly, this season's just daebak...

2. [+188, -6] 1997 = teen drama, 1994 = romcom, 1988 = family drama... the best one yet

3. [+128, -4] I cry almost every episode... laugh and cry

4. [+21, -2] Ugh, that part in the narration when they said "because god could not be everywhere at once, he created mothers." mom ㅜㅜ...

5. [+14, -1] Honestly, this season's the most daebak...

-