'SNL' fails to invite Lee Tae Im and Yewon to make up on their show


Article: [Exclusive] Lee Taeim and Yewon, 'SNL' fails to bring them together to make up

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+345, -4] I'm surprised SNL even thought this would be possible

2. [+150, -126] I feel like Yewon's side rejected the offer. Lee Tae Im has nothing to lose since she's been cosplaying as the victim in all this with all her interviews and considering it as the past while Yewon's become the nation's b*tch with all her lies being revealed. I honestly hate how Lee Tae Im is being made to be the victim in all this right now.

3. [+115, -5] SNL obviously tried to do this for attention, why would they agree to it? I bet the two will never meet for as long as they remain in the industry ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Naver

1. [+4,348, -37] This is a bit of a stretch

2. [+3,925, -39] If they were both on SNL, we'd be able to see the first cat fight on live Korean TV

3. [+2,367, -50] Pointless for both of them

4. [+2,329, -19] I doubt it would've been a positive experience even if they did agree to meet on the show

5. [+1,387, -22] Hul... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+398, -71] Too much has happened for them to be able to just laugh and make up on variety. And Yewon needs to stay on hiatus and reflect more.

7. [+328, -5] Why would they make up on TV for ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so obvious it was a ploy for viewer ratings ㅋㅋㅋ I'd reject the offer too

8. [+228, -17] I wonder if Yewon's just going to retire from the industry after this

9. [+214, -9] I wonder what the PD was even thinking to come up with an idea like this ㅡㅡ

-