Psy is still choosing which female artist to parody at his year-end concert


Article: Psy, "I'm still choosing which female singer to parody at my year-end concert"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+960, -38] He can dance 'Up & Down' ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+773, -44] I suggest EXID's 'Up & Down', all generations can enjoy it

3. [+546, -20] Now that's what I'm talking about, Psy

4. [+527, -71] Would be funny if he did A Pink or SNSD ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+90, -5] I want to see him parody 'Up & Down'... but another side of me doesn't want to see it too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+79, -8] What about "Who's Your Mother" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+97, -41] He can parody IU's hottest song right now, complete with the baby bottle in his mouth

8. [+51, -6] He would match Jessi too ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+50, -7] I have a feeling he'll do 'Up & Down'

10. [+47, -13] He'll make an all kill if he dances 'Lion Heart' complete with the outfits

11. [+31, -3] Instead of parodying a sexy concept, he can try something innocent like a sparkly dress to SNSD's 'Lion Heart' or crop top and shorts to A Pink's 'Remember' or a red one piece and yellow apron to Red Velvet's 'Dumb Dumb Dumb'.

12. [+32, -5] I suggest "Who's Your Mother" and 'Up & Down' ㅋㅋ

-