Article: 'Healing Camp' Park Jin Young, "I've never dated a woman with a small butt"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
"I don't only look at looks but I usually like women with a thin waist and big hips. Since there's no way to check on a blind date since she's sitting down, I check by asking her how tall she is and asking her to stand up. I've never dated a woman with small hips. If she has a pretty face but small hips, we'll just end up oppa and dongsaeng."
1. [+291, -17] But looking at the people he married, it seems he prioritizes their wealth over their hips so is he talking about his friends with benefits
2. [+289, -32] He talks like such a conman ㅋㅋ
3. [+255, -29] He's always so full of himself and says random things but it's weird how he never gets more hate for it
4. [+45, -6] He clearly separates marriage partners from dating partners
5. [+44, -3] Sounds more like he cares more about physical love than emotional love
6. [+43, -6] For how old he is and for the status he holds in our society, I think he needs to learn what thoughts should stay in his head and not be spoken...
7. [+34, -3] For someone as ugly as he is, he sure is superficial ㅋㅋ
8. [+15, -2] Looks like he's confident in bed seeing as how he goes for women with big hips
9. [+14, -1] He looks like an orangutan, why is he so picky with looks
10. [+11, -8] I actually like that he's honest instead of talking about all this behind our backs;; people are so mean