Article: 'My Little TV' Lovelyz, "We got our cellphones taken away... we'll get them back when we win #1 on public broadcast"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+363, -32] It's going to take them a long time to get their phones back. Out of the girl groups that just debuted, it's only really Mamamoo or Girlfriend that has potential to win #1. It's going to be like picking a star out of the sky for Lovelyz, Oh My Girl, Sonamoo, and April to grab a win.
2. [+256, -12] Because if they have phones, male celebrities will get their numbers and it gets harder to manage their private lives.
3. [+129, -40] Do they even think it's fair that a group with their skills and their song wins #1?
4. [+32, -13] I'm sorry but if they don't improve from here on out, they're never going to win an award...
5. [+31, -6] It might be faster to just quit the group if they want their cellphones back...
6. [+21, -7] Sorry but I don't think they have the looks to get popular. They're very average and don't even look good as the customers who come to my store.
7. [+20, -4] Someone tell them that they're never getting their phones back
8. [+20, -3] I don't think they'll get it back ㅡ.ㅡ
9. [+17, -1] What is this, the nineties? We're still taking phones away? It's not like it's going to help them win #1 any faster
10. [+12, -0] Aww, they'll never get their phones ㅜㅜ
11. [+11, -1] They've already lost the spotlight to Twice and Girlfriend, they're just going to be stuck playing in bottom field with Oh My Girl
12. [+11, -5] It's because people spew so much hate online that I'm sure their agency would rather they focus on their jobs than read all that hate.
13. [+8, -1] Isn't this pretty standard for idols. For the first 4 years of debut, they're not allowed to date, only get their phones back if they win... tons of contracts like this. So mean to get your basic things taken away like that. ㅜㅜ