Jay Park denies relation to recent drug scandal


Article: Jay Park's randomly embroiled in drug scandal "It has nothing to do with me, don't connect me to it"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+655, -67] Dok2 and Jay Park ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the two you'd least expect

2. [+584, -56] He doesn't even smoke cigarettes, why would he do drugs...

3. [+356, -42] I thought of Jay Park when I read the article too, the article was written as if all fingers were pointing to him ㅡㅡ what a ba$tard. There's no way Jay Park would do drugs, unless it's the journalist himself who was doing it while writing it.

4. [+255, -40] Jay Park fighting!! Always supporting you, work hard

5. [+195, -22] AOMG 1llionaire let's get it

6. [+66, -8] He puts out songs without rest, he doesn't even have time to do drugs

7. [+56, -9] His skin is so clean, no way he uses drugs

8. [+49, -4] Just sue them back

9. [+47, -3] Quite the random rumor indeed ㅋㅋ I'd feel bad too

10. [+43, -8] Wasn't even surprised when I read the article because I knew he would never do it

-

Source: Nate

1. [+95, -5] Ridiculous, really. He should sue them so this doesn't happen again.

2. [+81, -5] I'm pretty sure he doesn't even smoke cigarettes... trash journalists at it once again.

3. [+72, -4] I love how trashy journalists accuse a man who doesn't even smoke cigarettes of doing drugs

-