[Instiz] Girlfriend reveals the other potential names for their group

Instiz: Girlfriend's shocking pre-debut potential group names....

Guardian Angel, Hug Hug, World Peace

-

"World peace......"

"I'm g...glad that they didn't choose those ^^!.."

"Girlfriend is sounding like a good choice now."

"World peace ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"What in the world are these names..."

"Guardian Angel actually sounds better ㅠㅠㅠ Girlfriend is still weird to me.. I like their songs and the members but I don't like their name still ㅠㅠㅠ"

"Who even came up with World Peace ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Hug Hug is kind of cute ㅠㅠ"

"Guardian Angel sounds lame but I think it would actually be a cute name"

"I really didn't like Girlfriend at first... but now I'm used to it.. and seeing the other potential names makes me think they made the better choice ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"I can see why their name is Girlfriend now"

-