f(x) wins #1 on 'M! Countdown'


Article: 'M! Countdown' f(x) earns a touching win, Luna and Krystal sob on stage

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+13,721, -307] Broke my heart when Krystal cried ㅠㅠㅠ I'm sure it's been tough on her ㅠㅠㅠ Hopefully they keep winning #1

2. [+11,452, -253] I wonder how scared and nervous they were while preparing for this comeback ㅠㅠㅠ Nothing but smiles now

3. [+9,716, -226] I'm from another fandom but congratulations to f(x) on the #1!! Truly amazing!!

4. [+8,298, -207] Aigoo, you guys did great, don't cry ㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+1,299, -47] Proves they don't need Sulli ㅋ Foolish Sulli fans claiming that the group would fail without her

6. [+1,196, -27] It broke my heart even more to see Victoria holding back her tears just because she's the leader

7. [+1,116, -27] Victoria really stepped up to the plate as the leader, she looked very dependable for the kids, consoling them and all[

8. [+867, -19] Great work so far, f(x)! We have nothing but great things left to look forward to! Concerts, fan signings, and hopefully a fandom name soon.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+493, -14] I'm happy about the #1 but moreso filled with hope of seeing the 4 members promote under the name of f(x) for a long, long time...

2. [+488, -12] Of course they'd cry... this is their first time working as a 4 member group without Sulli. I'm sure it was a lot of pressure on them so far. I like that the 4 of them look a lot closer after this ordeal.

3. [+458, -13] I hope they stick as 4 together for a long time now that the lazy kid who left to go on dates is out of the group.

-