Female high school student's cover of Adele's 'Hello' goes viral




Article: 5 reasons 'female high school student Adele' is trending

Source: Herald Econ via Daum

1. [+198, -25] From watching her video, I didn't feel that she was that great of a singer as much as that she was singing from her soul. There's something about all of the people we look up to on a national level, their passion comes from the soul. Jo Yong Pil, Kim Yuna, Yoo Jae Suk..

2. [+125, -6] There are so many people in Korea who sing well but agencies are too busy investing in idols for the money that real talents like her can never see the light

3. [+66, -11] I thought she was good but also that she copied Adele's feel a bit too hard

4. [+13, -7] She gave me goosebumps with how good she was

5. [+9, -4] Great singer, really.. I listened to it with my eyes closed and thought she was better than Adele

6. [+24, -20] I didn't think it was that good...

7. [+4, -2] I wonder what agency she's under?

-