BTS to have their comeback stage at '2015 MAMA'


Article: "On another scale"... BTS to have first comeback stage on MAMA

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+512, -100] Is MAMA some stage for comebacks? ㅋㅋ I thought it was an awards ceremony

2. [+401, -71] ????????? Why their comeback?

3. [+409, -162] So is BTS popular lately? I'm asking because I really don't know about idols ㅋㅋㅋ
- They're probably the most popular after EXO among elementary/junior/high school kids
- They looked talented at last year's MAMA. Definitely caught my eye. But I haven't been keeping up with their music ㅋㅋ Chodings love them and they're popular but I heard from EXO fans that chodings don't bring in a lot of money.
- I heard they're the most popular after EXO among teens
- They're quite popular lately. They have a huge fanbase overseas as well.
- After EXO, yeah
- Super popular with chodings. My dongsaeng's a choding and most of her class friends like BTS ㅋㅋㅋ
- If you look them up on Melon, a lot of people in their twenties listen to them.. but maybe that's because teens don't have money to buy music. They're definitely on the rise, though, and have a lot of fans but their fans don't seem that powerful.
- Out of the kids who like idols, they're probably the most popular after Big Bang and EXO. They've definitely gotten more fans if you check their stats on V app and stuff.
- Are you a grandma... go watch some TV and see for yourself
- No BTS fans at my high school.. looks like they mostly have choding fans. I've neve heard of their songs.

4. [+364, -222] I've only ever heard of this group from articles online... does this group even exist? I've never heard of their songs

5. [+190, -60] How is MAMA even an awards ceremony at this point... just a comeback show for singers

6. [+98, -54] Their new song's being released on 11/30 and their MAMA attendance was already confirmed so of course they're going to perform their nw track at MAMA... Either way, I wish they'd have their comeback in Korea first. This is a great opportunity for them to get international fans though. I'm still proud that they get to perform at a big event two years in a row since they're not from a powerful agency or anything. Don't worry about the hate and prepare hard for the concert~ see you there. Fighting!

7. [+111, -72] Funny how people say they're looking forward to Psy and CL but just because it's BTS from a smaller agency they say they shouldn't have a comeback at MAMA

8. [+74, -36] Hul, looking forward to it!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-