Actor Park Seo Joon thinks it's cool international fans find him handsome


Article: Park Seo Joon, "It's amazing to me when international fans call me handsome"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+624, -36] His visuals aren't at Won Bin or Kang Dong Won's level but he's always working, which makes me like him already... He's a good actor too.

2. [+536, -32] If international fans are calling you handsome, then believe them.

3. [+467, -27] I fell for him after watching A Witch's Romance... I never felt anything for him when I first saw him on Kill Me Heal Me and She Was Pretty but my friend recommended A Witch's Romance and I fell for him right there ㅠㅠ He has such an odd charm in that drama.. ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+37, -3] He's handsome in an oddly bizarre way ㅋㅋ

5. [+37, -5] It may be personal tastes but I find him more handsome than the likes of Won Bin or Jang Dong Gun with thick double eyelids and protruding cheekbones.

6. [+27, -2] The shape of his eyes gives him a lot of potential ㅋ

7. [+25, -2] He's certainly not your traditional flower boy type but he's charming in a way..

8. [+23, -4] He is handsome... I fell for him completely

9. [+23, -0] More charming than handsome

10. [+22, -4] He's charming the more you see him!!!!!!

11. [+19, -2] He's already served in the army too so as long as he doesn't make any mistakes, he's got a strong career ahead of him

12. [+17, -4] Won Bin and Kang Dong Won are handsome. Park Seo Joon is a cool type of handsome. Not a pretty boy but the type that has his own weapon up his sleeve.

-