5 non-title track recommendations


Article: Do you only listen to title tracks? 5 song recommendations that are a waste to trash

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. B2ST - At That Place
2. Dal Shabet - Rewind
3. AOA - One
4. Dynamnic Duo - Title Track
5. Brown Eyed Girls - Magic

1. [+1,007, -39] It really is sad to see some good songs go to waste because of the title track

2. [+887, -188] So where's the actual list of good b-side tracks

3. [+794, -156] B2ST has a lot of non-title track songs

4. [+291, -57] I guess I'll check them out once, I've always only listened to the title tracks.. ㅋㅋ

5. [+103, -16] 'At That Place' is good but so are B2ST's other songs! 'Sweet Room', 'Take It', 'To You This Night', 'Dream Girl', 'Midnight'... you won't regret it!

6. [+100, -15] There's no song to throw out on B2ST's 'Time' album, I still listen to them. You can listen to them in reverse order and it still tells a story.

7. [+85, -5] Sometimes I really wonder why idols go with the title tracks they do instead of the other good songs they have. They have tons of better b-side tracks. I think it's worse with Cube too..

8. [+79, -7] I agree with B2ST and AOA. Those songs would've been daebak if they had made it their title tracks, so sad to see it go to waste ㅠㅠㅠ and I prefer BEG's 'Wave' over 'Magic'. Listen to 'Wave', it's like you're stuck in a slumber!!

-