Suzy laughs her heart out at movie conference




Article: Goddess Suzy lets go and laughs, who's making her laugh?

Source: The Fact via Nate

1. [+576, -35] She's laughing so heartily ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+588, -69] I like seeing pretty girls not try so hard to look pretty all the time ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+451, -41] Why these pictures of all ㅋㅋㅋ.. she still looks pretty!

4. [+48, -17] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What the ㅋㅋㅋ I love it when Suzy bursts out laughing like that

5. [+43, -8] I'm jealous that she's pretty enough to be able to just let go and laugh like that... I'm getting goosebumps thinking about how I'd look if I laughed to my heart's content like that

6. [+42, -11] Why am I smiling along with her ?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+36, -8] This is what I consider Suzy's true charms ㅋㅋㅋ I started smiling with her

8. [+32, -5] Pretty sure she hasn't been able to sleep fully for the past four years but she's always smiling... and while some celebrities go through attitude controversies all the time, I try to be understanding since they're human too but then you compare them to Suzy and it's...

9. [+31, -15] Min Ho-ya, be good to Suzy. She's a princess seven years younger than you... treat her like your queen.

10. [+26, -7] I like how she never acts fake. Even as a woman, I find her lovely.

-