Luna shows worrying weight loss in recent picture


Article: f(x)'s Luna 'legs looking pitifully thin'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+340, -12] Why must we take all these kids who are just fine as they are and turn them all weird.. she looked so pretty and healthy before.. Can't we just accept these talented kids as who they are and help them play up their individual qualities? Why must idols always be produced in the same boxed in standards of beauty?

2. [+271, -13] She was so much prettier and cuter before. If she did get plastic surgery, I hope it's a path that she chose.. but if someone forced her into it, they're a bad, bad person. And if all of this change is just from dieting, then I hope she takes care of her health. I just feel bad for her every time I see her lately ㅠㅠ I'm a fan who really likes her

3. [+211, -10] I'm the most upset about her face...

4. [+33, -0] I remember people used to give her crap all the time saying her legs weren't feminine enough or SM wasn't managing her hard enough and now they're being hypocrites

5. [+30, -1] Did she get medical help for her thighs... where'd her strong thighs ago, what happened to them..

6. [+25, -0] Wow, her thighs were crazy back then

7. [+22, -1] She's thin to the point where I'm suspecting if she's anorexic... or sick, possibly. I'm really worried for her. I'm sure she was really stressed out by all the netizens calling her 'fat in the legs'. I hope she's just in the process of finding the balance that works for her. I'm sure her agency is taking care of her well and she has access to good diet meals and exercise plans for a healthy body, right? I hope she doesn't get too stressed out by her body and just comfortably works towards a healthier body.

8. [+19, -0] Did she get botox in her legs? Or carboxy shots? Her legs don't look toned at all

9. [+18, -1] Her skin is so wrinkly, it's going to melt off tsk tsk tsk

10. [+14, -1] Does she have an eating disorder?

11. [+12, -0] Her body has no tone to it ㅠㅠ

12. [+10, -0] She proved her talent through 'Mask Best Singer'... why can't SM just let her drive to success with her own charms and skills, why do they have to change her like this?

13. [+10, -0] Wow.. never did I imagine Luna's legs would end up like this. She used to have legs so muscular that I didn't think anything would help. SM's so amazing, even getting her calves thin like that.

-