Joo Won reveals he's been in two relationships so far


Article: 'Healing Camp' Joo Won, "I've been in two relationships thus far"

Source: OSEN via Naver

"I've been in two relationships so far. There was a time after my debut that I liked someone but ended up working on a drama and had to stop. It's not that I didn't want to date but that I was in so many projects at once that I had to put aside my feelings."

When asked on his ideal woman, he said, "A nice woman with a pretty back and some fat on her tummy."

-

1. [+1,576, -38] I fit his criteria, I have a tummy

2. [+821, -26] ㅋ I feel like two relationships is not that bad... it all depends on who you are as a person as to whether you have lots of relationships or not many;;

3. [+803, -40] I have tons of tummy fat, let's get married

4. [+747, -22] Seems like he's the type who dates someone for a long time

5. [+544, -52] He must have high standards if he's only been in two.. ㅠㅠ but sure, it's Joo Won.. whoever those two were, I'm so jealous of them

6. [+191, -12] Tummy fat ㅋㅋㅋ but I bet once he gets into a scandal, his girlfriend will end up being someone with an amazing body ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+186, -12] He seems like the type who'll be sooo good to his girlfriend, like she'll feel every second that he's in love with her

8. [+186, -12] It's not how many relationships you've been in that matters but how long you were in them for. Anyone who's been in longer relationships proves that they don't get tired of people easily. I much prefer someone who has a low number of past relationships but over longer periods.

9. [+139, -11] He definitely treasures his work over love ㅋ probably because he hasn't met someone he truly loves yet. He's greedy when it comes to his work, he probably takes extra acting practice so he doesn't fall behind ㅋ

10. [+135, -8] I remember he was on a talk show in the past and he cried while talking about his ex... seemed like a girl from before he debuted. He must've really loved her.... I wonder who it is, a woman who can make Joo Won cry..

-