Goo Hara pulls off 50 push ups


Article: Goo Hara succeeds at 50 push ups with legs up 'the female Kim Byung Man'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+460, -148] Women find it hard to even do 10 push ups but she did 50.. wow. Goo Hara's also a fast runner too, she seems to be quite athletic.

2. [+351, -120] Ehh, she barely did them, I doubt she actually did 50. Didn't even look like she could do one properly.

3. [+316, -94] That's not really a push up, you're barely working anything. I could do an infinite amount of those.

4. [+61, -57] It's good to see her working hard, makes me miss 'Invincible Youth'

5. [+44, -31] Han Seungyeon had to work this hard to get KARA's name out there back in the day, now Hara's working hard ㅠㅠ do well, KARA!!

6. [+36, -26] Even as a man, I found 50 hard...

7. [+28, -9] I thought it was ridiculous how they counted it as a push up when all she was doing was bending her wrists a bit, not even her elbows or lowering her back. I bet even Kim So Yeon could do 200 of these so called push ups ㅋㅋㅋ I get that she's a woman but why praise her so much for something so easy... the funny part is that the other members did it exactly the way Hara did but they didn't count it as a push up while Goo Hara's counted. The broadcast was obviously biased.

8. [+28, -7] I'm not hating on her so just hear me out. Normally in the female army, your chest has to touch the floor in order for it to be counted as one push up. Goo Hara just lowered her arms by 10 degrees and that counted as 50. In the female army, that would count as 0.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,933, -188] Her working hard like this makes her prettier. When she first debuted, I was wondering what she was about since she couldn't even sing but her image has changed to that of a hard worker.

2. [+1,435, -155] She's quite athletic

3. [+1,287, -154] Pretty and athletic to boot

4. [+314, -146] I'm watching the broadcast right now and who in their right mind would count these as actual push ups ㅡㅡ;;; her chest didn't go down at all, her elbows didn't bend at all, her wrists just bend slightly and that counts as 50 ㅋㅋ

5. [+153, -49] She's a hard worker, can't hate on that

-