Zest-Z apologizes for past sexual assault rumors, comes back as a unit group


Article: Zest-Z apologizes for member's sexual assault controversy... "We're sorry... a new beginning"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+219, -1] Reminds me of Co-Ed... but that group ended up disbanding.

2. [+200, -1] So what happened to that Hot Blood Kangho guy?

3. [+68, -3] No, I won't give you another chance, go back

4. [+16, -0] To make matters worse, their title track is 'Give Me a Chance' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't think they'll be getting that chance

5. [+13, -0] I remember that bastard from Co-Ed. He left the group and slyly changed his name to get into acting but got caught again and now he's quiet again. I wonder what he's up to.

6. [+8, -0] Who are they?

7. [+8, -1] Judging by the picture alone, you can tell they're from a cheap agency ㅋㅋ

8. [+7, -0] Real nugus... who are they

9. [+6, -1] So if he's excluded from their unit group, that means he's still a part of the group?

10. [+5, -0] I don't even know who Zest is but they have a unit named Zest-Z too?

11. [+5, -1] Shouldn't they be kicking him out of the group instead of starting a new unit group without him? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-