TOP says he doesn't have a girlfriend


Article: Big Bang TOP, "I really don't have a girlfriend, my ideal woman is someone feminine"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+514, -25] A feminine trait that I don't have ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+422, -45] Honestly, he's rich and popular with power so of course he'd want someone who meets his level or above... dramas are not like reality.

3. [+367, -58] He's so disgustingly handsome, do well TOP!!!

4. [+71, -14] Heard rumors he was dating Shin Min Ah but she's dating Kim Woo Bin now... she seems to like the dinosaur type faces.

5. [+36, -16] Is it true that he overdosed on sleeping pills after breaking up with Shin Min Ah?

6. [+28, -4] I saw his non-celebrity girlfriend Soojung that people mistaked for Krystal in Hannamdong a couple times and she's really cute and feminine, a mix of Park Bo Young and Jung Yoomi

7. [+19, -12] Reminds me of when he spammed his Instagram with pictures of pig buttholes after news of Shin Min Ah dating broke out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't think he's right in the head ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+17, -16] He's so handsome, even moreso in real life

-