Taeyeon's solo concert sold out, ticket scalping galore


Article: SM "We will cancel tickets if they are reported for scalping"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+592, -147] Surprising that a female solo filled 4,800 seats and that her tickets are being scalped for ~$500-700 a piece... I'm in the same twenties as her but I'm jealous that she has so many fans and sings so well..

2. [+446, -97] Six concerts sold out in two minutes;;; no wonder scalpers are going out of control, too many people didn't get in. I think Taeyeon should extend her concert but it's the year-end soon so it'll be hard schedule-wise... sigh, ticket scalpers should be jailed.

3. [+358, -87] She has a ton of international fans too so ticket scalpers have just become the normal price. She needs to have an encore concert at a bigger concert hall or something..

4. [+44, -13] I was shocked when I saw $100 tickets being resold to foreigners for $700...

5. [+41, -13] I felt bad because foreign fans were buying the scalped tickets

6. [+39, -32] This is pathetic, how special is this concert that people are spending $700-800 on a ticket. It's the Chuseok holidays, go buy your parents a present instead.

7. [+38, -18] I've been Taeyeon's fan for 7 years... and all the seats are sold out... I wanted to hear her sing..

8. [+33, -10] Scalpers are profiting $600 a ticket

9. [+23, -11] I really wanted to go see but it's all sold out, what a shame

10. [+21, -1] Seriously? Her tickets are going for $700?

-