Sunmi leaves a thoughtful birthday note for Hyelim



Article: Wonder Girls Sunmi cooks seaweed soup and writes a handwritten letter for Hyelim's birthday

Source: Star News via Nate

"To our Hyelimie. Hyelim-ah, happy birthday. I cooked seaweed soup for you early in case I won't be awake when you're up! Eat at least a spoonful before you leave. I'm happy that you're less sick lately! Don't get sick and let's be happy! Love you."

1. [+540, -21] I don't know about anything else but this post alone is heartwarming. You can see how much she thinks of her. So sweet of these pretty kids!

2. [+481, -17] Good to see the maknae line so close, so heartwarming ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+412, -17] Wow, I didn't expect that out of Sunmi ㅎㅎㅎ makes me see her differently

4. [+44, -0] It's good to see her so close with a new member instead of getting on power trips. Different from a certain other group.

5. [+38, -1] Good to see an original member being friendly with a new member. I think this is one of the reasons why the Wonder Girls have lasted so long.

6. [+37, -2] So nice of Sunmi... not acting mean to the new member too... makes me see her differently.

7. [+36, -2] This is their first time promoting together but you can tell how close they are ㅜㅜ

8. [+35, -3] Whether the Wonder Girls are doing well or not, you can't deny that they're good kids at heart

9. [+33, -0] Cuties ㅋㅋ there were fan sightings of Sunmi and Sohee going grocery shopping, looks like they all got together~

10. [+30, -3] I didn't think Hyelim would adjust as well when she first joined but she's done well

-