[Pann] Joy's uncomfortable crop top on stage




Pann: Red Velvet on M!count today

"Am I the only one who thought Joy looked uncomfortable in her outfit. She's the tallest and thickest in Red Velvet but the coordi dressed her in a crop top when I'm sure they could've dressed her in something prettier. Go watch the video, she normally does eye smiles during her parts but she looked a bit frozen today."

1. [+82, -2] Why did the coordi dress the thin members in longer shirts and only Joy and Yeri... Yeri's super thin too.. so why is Joy wearing the shortest shirt... is the coordi her anti?

2. [+64, -0] Ah... Joy must've froze up because she was worried about her stomach fat... why can't they dress her like they normally do ㅠㅠㅠ and their choreography is hard too, a short top like that will obviously ride up ㅜㅜ I'm sure they won't dress her like that again

3. [+62, -11] That stomach fat... is me

4. [+48, -0] It would've been nice if Seulgi and Joy had switched shirts. They're pretty now but Seulgi has abs and a thin, toned waist so she would've looked nice in a crop top.

5. [+42, -3] Just why;;;;;; it makes me upset to think Joy's going to get hated on again

6. [+36, -0] I checked it out and it's not that bad... but it would've looked better on the other members ㅠㅠ


7. [+35, -1] Seulgi would've looked better.. she has 11 abs so she would've looked pretty in it

8. [+34, -0] Yeri's super thin? She's actually not, she has more stomach fat than Joy


9. [+24, -14] She has a straight waist

10. [+22, -2] Seulgi has a thin waist, she should've worn it. She matches crop tops better ㅠ I checked the video out and it's not like Joy looked fat in it either though


11. [+22, -11] Her body looks super familiar...

12. [+16, -1] Seulgi or Irene would've pulled it off better but the stage outfits today were fine.. I'm an EXO-L and I always thought Joy was chubby but she actually looked thin on stage today. And the caps look like they were taken when she was mid-dance with her stomach out...

13. [+14, -2] I don't think their coordis have cared about their outfits since 'Ice Cream Cake', if you look at their stage outfits, the fit is rarely right

14. [+12, -0] I checked the stage out and she didn't have any stomach fat but it did look like she was conscious of it... I'm like that when I'm sucking in my stomach

-