[Pann] Favorite Korean beauty YouTubers






Pann: Four best and beautiful beauty YouTubers

1. [+101, -6] Aren't the top four Ssin, Pony, Calary Girl, and Lamuqe? They have the most subscribers too

2. [+67, -6] I think Ssin is the best. Her subtitles are easy to watch and her voice and manner of speech fit well so there's nothing off when I watch. I don't like people who have huskier voices.

3. [+58, -12] Do any of you know Dayoung unni? Dayomi!! She's so pretty. She recently got married but she's the same age as Yeondukong ㅋㅋ her face is so tiny...

4. [+33, -1] Somevely has a pretty face but her voice...

5. [+25, -2] Calary Girl is funny!!

6. [+23, -0] Pony's beauty is celebrity level; I'm in awe every time I see her

7. [+22, -2] Somevely's plastic work looks obvious...

8. [+21, -0] I can't stand Somevely's voice... her voice is so hoarse

9. [+15, -0] Anyone know YooTrue ㅠㅠ Time flies by so fast when I'm watching her videos ㅋㅋㅋ so funny

10. [+14, -0] Not fond of Yeondukong... she has a cute face but her neck is short and thick so feminine and mature make up looks don't match her. She sticks to cute looks because of that. Dayoung does tons of different styles so it's fun to watch ㅋㅋㅋ and she's pretty but her body is even more amazing for a beauty YouTuber...

11. [+14, -2] I like Ssin, Daddoa, Kwaktori (she has a lot of unique looks that aren't practical in real life but her videos are addictive), and Yeondukong

12. [+13, -1] I think Sunny's the most talented at make up out of all the beauty YouTubers

-