[Pann] 2015 rookie girl groups on the red carpet

Sonamoo

CLC

April

Lovelyz

Oh My Girl

Pann: 2015 rookie idols on the red carpet today

1. [+89, -7] I'm a Lovelyz fan but am I the only one who thinks Oh My Girl's outfits are so cute? They're so pretty... and I wonder who CLC's coordi is. Their stage outfits are bad and they keep dressing Yoojin in erotic looking clothing. The coordi also seems to be obsessed with sparkles...

2. [+70, -7] Oh My Girl looks pretty. Lovelyz's skirts look pretty but their tops are weird aside from Lee Mijoo and Kei. Oh My Girl's only problem is hair and make up... please let down their hair.

3. [+66, -5] Their coordis are all... ㅋㅋㅋ Sonamoo looks like they're at a local talent show, what's up with their clothes..; Oh My Girl looks cute but look like they're at a graduation ceremony ㅠㅠ CLC has pretty members but they're always dressed in outdated looks. Lovelyz just looks like they're wearing their stage outfits.

4. [+34, -8] Looks super pretty today..


5. [+34, -8] Who thought Oh My Girl would have the prettiest faces of the bunch..

6. [+33, -7] Who called Oh My Girl ugly ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Despite wearing black, they still looked bright and pretty, especially Seunghee. Looked so cute when she's not a pretty face... shined on stage and sang well ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+32, -3] Why does B1A4's coordi have to be like this ㅜㅜㅜ


8. [+30, -1] Oh My Girl is dressed well ㅜㅜㅜㅜ but B1A4 wore the same outfit 3 times in a row ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and put them in red suits on the red carpet ㅠㅠㅠ jealous of Oh My Girl ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+27, -2] I'm a guy and find Lovelyz and Oh My Girl the prettiest

10. [+25, -1] Can you believe that Oh My Girl's coordi is the same person as B1A4's coordi? Please dress the boys good too

-