On the Charts: Song Minho's 'Fear'


Article: Song Minho is has no 'Fear'... #3 on the charts even through 'Infinity Challenge' songs

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+469, -61] 'Fear' is so good, especially the lyrics, they really hit close to the heart. I keep listening to it!

2. [+406, -53] The song must be titled 'Fear' because it's so fearfully good ㅎㅎ he expressed something difficult in his lyrics but if it was just about his own story, I don't think the song would be as loved as it is now. His lyrics are something that everyone can relate to. I'm enjoying the song, he wrote the lyrics well.

3. [+383, -47] It's so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The lyrics console me and I can relate to it so much that it makes me tear up ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+375, -44] The lyrics are good and really stick to your ears. He has a good sense for melody... Taeyang's part is great as well. Their live together was legendary.

5. [+361, -88] Song Minho's the real winner if you consider his digital achievements and headlines...

6. [+227, -28] 'Fear' is a great song. The lyrics and melody rings your heart... probably the most listened to song from 'Show Me the Money' for me.

7. [+229, -30] 'Fear' is fearlessly good, Song Minho jjang

8. [+222, -24] The song has good lyrics to relate your emotions to. It's from a first person perspective about a personal story but it's general enough to relate to and find strength in.

9. [+233, -35] I never get tired of it no matter how much I listen. I relate to the lyrics so much... it's amazing to be able to write lyrics that so many people can be touched by! Looking forward to more great songs and lyrics!

10. [+222, -25] I don't get tired of the song at all no matter how much I listen to it ㅎㅎ it's great ㅎㅎ

-