Kim Hyun Joong reps hold press con confirming he took his DNA test


Article: Kim Hyun Joong handwrites letter "I'll be sorry to my child for the rest of my life"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+365, -25] ?? So they still haven't tested the baby yet... I don't get the woman's side either, this would all be over if they got the baby tested

2. [+285, -52] I'm not trying to take his side but I can't help but suspect the woman. If she's confident, then prove that the baby is his.. why does she keep going against the test;;

3. [+192, -7] Why is he talking out like this when the baby hasn't taken the DNA test yet? What's his intention?

4. [+13, -2] So what the woman wants is for Kim Hyun Joong to come out on leave and personally take the DNA test with the baby but Kim Hyun Joong is telling her to just get the results using his sample he gave her... I get the woman because what if he sent some phony sample? How can she trust him?

-


Article: Kim Hyun Joong reps reveal picture of DNA test proof

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+433, -11] For those who don't know, the court requires you to have a proof picture in order for your DNA to be submitted

2. [+188, -5] Why is the drama so slow today.. when's the juicy stuff coming?

3. [+149, -18] The texts were no joke..

-


Article: Kim Hyun Joong, "Whether I'm the father or not, I will never get back with her" (press con)

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+57, -5] Judging by the texts... I think he is the father;;

2. [+56, -10] Not like she wants you back either. Just make sure you pay your child support.

3. [+46, -5] Of course ㅡㅡ Honestly, what kind of woman would want to still date you after all of this unless she has no brain.. you're disgusting..

-

Article: Kim Hyun Joong, results of the DNA test are ?... "I'll act as the father if it is my child"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+361, -18] The woman's side needs to hurry and take the test to resolve this. The more she rejects it, the weirder her side is going to be seen as.

2. [+175, -6] While other families are struggling to get pregnant... the sky is so cruel.

3. [+171, -15] I really hope both sides reflect over this. This child should've been born with blessings but instead his birth is being seen as a sadness and the gossip of the media. As adults, reflect over your actions and understand how much pain this child will be growing in. Do it for the child!!!!

4. [+163, -14] I don't get Kim Hyun Joong... but I don't get the woman either.... what does she want...

-