Kangnam expresses disappointment on his comeback song not being on the charts


Article: 'I Live Alone' Kangnam, makes his comeback to the music stage after a year... upset "My song isn't on the charts"

Source: MBN via Naver

1. [+407, -15] He is a singer but he doesn't have any well known songs and his image has cemented as a variety star, which I think is to blame

2. [+312, -15] Kangnam has a good singing voice ㅎㅎ

3. [+288, -3] People are more used to him as a variety star than a singer... and his song did lack promotions..

4. [+211, -11] I like his personality, he's so likable. I wish him luck with his song~~

5. [+30, -4] I think he should stop thinking that people will only recognize him with his blonde hair and go back to a darker hair style like his MIB days... so many people have mentioned time and time again that he needs to change his hair style... but he's greedy for his variety fame, which is dwindling too. His image is in the middle right now... not that handsome but not completely ruined either. He can't carry that image over to the music stage. He looked so handsome during his MIB days but his hair style now makes him look unkempt.

6. [+30, -5] I listened to all of MIB's songs. They're mostly good so I don't know why they aren't more popular. I like Kangnam-ssi so much as well so I hope he gets more promos and focuses more on MIB than his solo.

7. [+28, -5] I liked Kangnam's other song... I think it's because there are so many idols on the charts right now. Find strength, Kangnam...!

8. [+24, -5] I like the new song!! His voice sounds good in it

9. [+17, -4] He's a good singer and has a good song... but I think his variety image is too strong so people don't know that he's released an album or anything ㅠㅠ

-