Jonghyun releases 'End of a Day'


Article: Musician Jonghyun's warming consolation... 'End of a Day'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+452, -5] Really liking this song... I think I'm going to be consoled every time I listen to it.

2. [+388, -3] Healing for both the ears and heart~~

3. [+367, -2] I like the lyrics more than anything. It definitely matches the end to your day.. ㅎㅎ

4. [+354, -2] You are my pride ❤️

5. [+113, -1] Hopefully everyone listens to this song... I don't understand why SM won't media play for this but this album will do well!! Especially 'End of a Day'

6. [+105, -1] Always listening to 'Blue Night' ㅎ finally the digital is released. Thank you for your music as always ㅎㅎ

7. [+105, -1] I just went through all the tracks.... SM, serious question for you.. how about you let Jonghyun pick the title track and compose/write it too?

8. [+95, -1] Wow... loving all the songs

-