[Instiz] International fans react positively to Joy's body






Instiz: International fans go crazy for Red Velvet's Joy reactions

"Koreans normally like stick skinny physiques so it's rare to see reactions like this but international K-Pop fans have been pouring praise for Joy's legs, especially her thighs ㅋㅋㅋ lots of people saying they can't help but stare ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and even some saying she has the best legs after Park Bom... I personally find her legs prettier than chopstick legs as well ㅋㅋㅋ Joy actually likes to work out as well.."

-

"I bet she's actually thin in real life ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"She's not too thin, has some meat on her, looks toned, I think she's pretty ㅜㅜㅜㅜ"

"In some other pictures, her legs look really thin. Not even chubby... I think the camera just adds weight to her."

"I like how her legs look healthy ㅠㅠㅠ"

"I like Doongdoong's body as well, I personally wish she wouldn't diet ㅠㅠㅠ"

-


Pann: Joy's not fat!!!!!!!!!

1. [+55, -4] Joy's not chubby, it's just that the other members are super thin. I went to their Shinchon fan signing and I'm not even lying when I say she looks about 50 kg, mid 50s at most. She's pretty, just looks bigger because she's taller and built bigger than the other members. She's not chubby at all.

2. [+34, -4] Joy's getting super good reactions from foreigners right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+17, -1] She lost a lot of weight for this promo, got a lot thinner. Not skinny but looks good. Tall and lean.

4. [+11, -1] Not a fan but I found it sad how on radio, Wendy said that Joy got super stressed over her weight and really started managing what she ate. It's not like your build is something you can control, don't be so mean to a kid who's trying hard and working at her diet.

5. [+11, -1] Joy's not chubby, it's the other members who are so thin... I thought Joy was chubby too but she's actually thin. And Joy's barely 20, her baby fat isn't lost yet.. She'll lose it all by the time she's 22 and people will be like, "I miss her chubby baby fat cheeks ㅠㅠㅠ"

-