iKON finalizes two title tracks for debut album


Article: iKON unveils all tracks, double title tracks with 'Rhythm Ta' and 'Airplane'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1,178, -264] I knew BI was the main producer but I didn't think he participated in all six of the tracks. How hard did he work... 'Rhythm Ta' is the perfect track to show iKON's performance skills so I'm looking forward to it ㅠㅠ

2. [+918, -234] Great work to BI and the rest of iKON, can't wait for the double title tracks

3. [+844, -205] Can't wait for these ㅜㅜ I know BI can put out good work but I wonder how Junhee's will turn out. I hope October comes fast, let's hit daebak iKON

4. [+785, -249] I love the title of 'Airplane' already. BI has put in so much work ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can already tell that he stayed up all night for his team ㅠㅠ Thank you as always. iKON, hurry on out. 'Airplane' and 'Rhythm Ta' will be daebaks for sure ㅜㅜ

5. [+713, -197] I love all of the titles from the tracklist as well as the producers behind the work. BI is listed in all of them, so crazy. How could you not look forward to this?

6. [+233, -47] BI is in all of the production credits, along with Goo Junhee in 'Rhythm Ta'. Amazing iKON.

7. [+232, -50] BI's daebak

8. [+225, -47] How could BI have worked on all of that? I want to listen to it all

-