Hyuna suffers a minor wardrobe malfunction (?) at 'Music Core'





Article: Hyuna, shorts shorter than her underwear exposes her 'buttcheek'

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+900, -37] Even Hyuna has cellulite... if she has it, then it's not a big deal for me to have it too.. time to diet.

2. [+743, -64] I really like Hyuna but I don't find it charming for her to expose herself like this. I wish she'd draw a line. I'm sure she has way prettier shorts than this.

3. [+413, -54] Were these pictures taken by feet? How can a journalist be this bad;

4. [+38, -3] She looks more like she's in her forties-fiftes than looking sexy

5. [+30, -22] Look at her cellulite... bumpy skin

6. [+29, -19] She looks like Chucky's bride at the end ㅜㅜ

7. [+27, -1] Does she not managte herself... looking at Seolhun and then looking at her is just.. I don't know what to say

8. [+26, -22] Hul, even Hyuna has cellulite...

9. [+22, -6] The journalist is so dirty with the article title

10. [+18, -1 Couldn't she have worn something longer... what's wrong with her.. she's an idol, but is she really?;;; I wonder if her parents feel embarrassed

-