Hollywood: Brangelina


Article: Brangelina couple gets consulting from a transgender expert 'why?'

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+327, -11] Whatever is going on with Shiloh's identity, I think they're amazing parents. She's still 9 but the fact that they got consulted from an expert... if she had Korean parents, they would've been in denial like "no way, there's no way our kid would be like that, she'll grow up and change" and then ignore the issue.

2. [+261, -10] They accept their daughter as is... amazing...

3. [+232, -10] Only possible because they're American... and rich.

4. [+27, -2] My younger cousin used to wear pants and only play with boys and act like a boy but she's in her twenties now and is as feminine as can be. It's not like she's diseased, I don't think there's anything wrong with standing back and seeing what happens first.

5. [+16, -0] I knew a girl like Shiloh in elementary school... but then she got into college and started dressing in one pieces with long hair and is super feminine. I don't think you can tell these things from a young age yet.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+4,355, -780] Amazing parents... not just how they look but how they think as well ㅠㅠ

2. [+3,396, -250] So can kids change identities depending on their parents? I just thought it was something they felt themselves

3. [+3,249, -423] Amazing that they acknowledge her identity and consult with her on it ㅠㅠ

4. [+2,239, -92] She has Angelina's exact beauty...

5. [+2,899, -1,317] I think they're overexaggerating. When I was younger, I was totally against my mom dressing me in dresses and wanted to wear whatever my oppa was but I still knew I was a girl even then. Foreigners should try to help their kids go down the right path... not turn them gay.

6. [+674, -30] Why are they already talking about gender identities with a kid... My little brother wanted to copy me all the time and wore my dresses and swimsuits but now he's a normal young man serving in the army and praising Suzy...

7. [+605, -17] She's still a kid... at least let her live her teen years first...

8. [+575, -19] I think it's also bad to react so sensitively to something she might just be going through a phase for since she's still young

-