Hani and actor Jo Han Sun snap a selca together


Article: Hani takes a close together selca with Jo Han Sun... handsome man, beautiful woman 'aren't they too close together?'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+588, -54] Isn't Jo Han Sun a married man? I'd be so jealous if I were his wife ㅜㅜ

2. [+577, -47] Hul... Han Sun got way too close to her ㅎ

3. [+418, -76] Their noses would touch if they fell over ㅋ why is a married man being like this, he's crazy ㅋ

4. [+38, -6] Why is a married man with a kid being like this~ I honestly thought he'd be as big as Kang Dong Won back in the day...

5. [+36, -2] The married man is way too close to her, he needs to get some manners

6. [+31, -2] Jo Han Sun got way too close with her. You're a married man, stay back a bit~

7. [+22, -3] No matter how close they are, being that physically close to each other is disrespectful

8. [+22, -5] The wife must be pissed

9. [+19, -4] I don't even know who he is but if he has a wife and kid, then he should be careful about taking pictures like this. Makes me see him in a negative light.

10. [+11, -2] I'd want to get that close to her if I was Jo Han Sun too, she's so pretty

-