Girlfriend suffers several falls while performing in the rain


Article: Girlfriend, falls 8 times while performing on stage in the rain... 'praised' for getting right back up

Source: E-Today via Nate

1. [+1,389, -30] Please make the stages safer. They kept falling over and over again. These kids are the precious daughters of other families too.

2. [+1,144, -26] I saw a fancam and you could hear the sound of them falling from far away....;; make these stages safer

3. [+1,095, -43] I feel bad... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ rain is so dangerous. I remember back in the day f(x) sang 'La cha ta' in the rain as rookies.. I hope Girlfriend doesn't lose their roots like a certain member did.

4. [+57, -2] It was good to see them working so hard... they kept running around no matter how hard they fell ㅠㅠ and kept smiling as they dragged themselves out. I wish them luck.

5. [+52, -1] I felt so bad watching it. It was mainly Yoojoo who kept falling and it sounded like 'koong koong' too. Others were careful because it was slippery but Yoojoo just kept sliding around... worked way too hard on the dance. She kept getting right back up to sing every time. You could tell she knew how important every stage was to her... how professional of her.

6. [+49, -0] It was probably embarrassing for the member who fell but she kept smiling until the end and I'm so proud of her for that. 'Me Gustas Tu' is an awesome song.

7. [+44, -0] If you saw the video, Yoojoo fell 7 times. She jumped back up right away, finished off her parts, and smiled each time.

8. [+39, -3] Just how strict is their agency with them that they got up like they were trained in some special units force in North Korea. So disciplined.

9. [+35, -0] Saw the fancams, it felt so wrong. Shouldn't they have at least stopped and wiped the stage for them? The girls kept falling over and over.

10. [+32, -0] Yoojoo fell especially hard... if the stage isn't in good condition, they should at least learn to adjust their choreography to be easier but maybe because they're rookies they think they have to work hard no matter what. I feel bad for them but it's good to see them work so hard.

11. [+32, -0] Saw the fancam;;; they're not even my dongsaeng or anyone I know but if I saw my own family falling like that, I don't think I'd let them be a celebrity ㅠㅠ felt so bad.. Yoojoo really should get checked out at the hospital..

-