Fitness star Ye Jung Hwa claims she can eat an entire pizza + ramen and rice


Article: '1vs100' Ye Jung Hwa, "I can eat a whole box of pizza + ramen and rice in the soup"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+741, -11] What she's actually trying to say: I can eat a whole pizza + ramen and rice but I'm stil this pretty and thin

2. [+662, -9] Why is she being like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+559, -5] Her Facebook process: 1. Takes a picture of a full table of pizza and ramen and makes sure her body shows
2. Writes "I finished off a pan of pizza! And even a bowl of rice with my ramen!!~"
3. What she actually meant: "I ate like this but my body's still awesome~!"

4. [+80, -3] I'm a man but I can tell why women hate her so much now ㅋㅋ

5. [+67, -2] How can anyone finish off a pan of pizza? ㅋㅋㅋ She could just admit she eats three and that'd still be a lot for how thin she is.

6. [+63, -0] I'll tell her what she wants to hear. You eat so much but you're so thin, I'm so jealous~ was that good enough?

7. [+60, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is she a new attention seeker ㅋㅋ

8. [+59, -0] The first time I thought she was weird was when I saw her for the first time on 'My Little TV'. Chef Baek made her a mixed noodle dish and she kept asking if there was sugar in it and even refused to eat Choa's cake so I assumed because she's a fitness star she was being careful with her food intake but then I saw her on Facebook and she was showing off about how much she eats.. just felt so fake. She wouldn't eat anything on the show but then shows off on Facebook about all the cholesterol she eats;;;

9. [+46, -1] She looks like a crossdressing Leeteuk

10. [+41, -1] She really seems like an attention seeker~

-