Baekhyun admits he knows EXO fans pretend to not be fans in public


Article: Baekhyun, "EXO fans cosplay as non-fans"

Source: OSEN via Naver

Baekhyun, "Some fans cosplay as non-fans as well. They have trouble admitting to friends that they 'like EXO'."

1. [+9,813, -511] ㅋㅋ They act all normal offline and then turn into a crazed stupid fangirl online ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+7,848, -283] I honestly can't admit to my friends that I like EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+5,922, -185] I agree... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+5,259, -203] Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thought he was talking about me

5. [+1,052, -115] Fans don't act like non-fans because they're embarrassed to be a fan but because they get hate if they talk about EXO and it's frustrating to deal with that so it's easier to just act like you're not a fan..

6. [+841, -65] It's true ㅋㅋ I like EXO but I won't admit it ㅋㅋ in case I get treated like a stupid fangirl ㅋㅋ I'm just an average fan

7. [+757, -37] I flinch when I'm trying to act like a non-fan in public but someone starts talking about EXO;

8. [+592, -36] It's hard for me to admit I'm an EXO fan because then antis will start talking crap about EXO

9. [+540, -33] Doesn't everyone have a part of them that they'd rather hide from the public...? ㅋㅋ I even keep some things form my girlfriend because if she knew everything about me, she'd probably leave me. It's just exhausting to have to explain yourself about every little thing.

10. [+529, -90] You know why fans don't act like fans, you antis? Because all you antis are always bringing up EXO everywhere and starting fights and calling our fandom disrespectful ㅡㅡ

11. [+433, -41] Most of the kids in my class are blatant with their support for EXO ㅋㅋ

12. [+401, -35] Baekhyun speaks the truth...

13. [+229, -8] I'm not necessarily an EXO fan... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I think this is something all idol fans can relate to. All idol fans pretend not to be idol fans in public ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's just something you have to do... Everyone flinches at school when their bias group gets brought up ㅋㅋ

14. [+228, -9] I hide it not because I'm embarrassed but because of the haters

15. [+208, -9] Fans hide it because people talk so much crap once they find out.. starting from "why is a student fangirling instead of studying" and "you're how old and you still like idols?" It's my time and my money, leave me alone...

16. [+213, -14] I'm a quiet worker at my company but then turn into a crazy EXO fan at their concerts ㅠㅠ there are lots of fans in their thirties, you know ㅠㅠ

17. [+189, -7] Baekhyun has found us out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

18. [+151, -8] It's not because I'm embarrassed but because idiots will start hating on you for no reason and it's exhausting to deal with that. The boys at my school will purposely pick on you if they find out.

19. [+141, -9] Even fans have a hard time opening up to other fans if you like EXO... can't imagine opening up like that in public too.

20. [+126, -7] It's true, I really have to hide it... especially now that I'm in college and people look at you weird

-

Source: Nate

1. [+301, -102] EXO's stupid fangirls, go study

2. [+276, -32] Why are EXO fans not able to admit it?

3. [+251, -103] Both artist and fandom sound out of their minds

4. [+39, -10] It's because they know too ㅋㅋㅋ they know how the public will view them if they admit to liking EXO at their age ㅋㅋ

5. [+35, -11] It's not just EXO fans but the majority of adults past their twenties. If you say you like a certain singer, people will nag at you saying you're too old for that now, what're you doing with your life... any adult who likes collecting figures, watching anime, liking idols gets assumed to be immature. People with hobbies like that don't admit it in public. The most others will do is respect it as your personal taste.

6. [+35, -11] At least they know it's embarrassing

7. [+27, -8] They hide it because they know that what they're doing is embarrassing

8. [+27, -7] If I were an EXO fan, I'd be too embarrassed to admit it. So many younger fans using their illogical ways to tarnish EXO's image.

-