'A Tale of Two Sisters' remains one of Korea's best horror films


Article: [Horror Movies] For over 10 years, no movie has managed to surpass 'A Tale of Two Sisters'

Source: MBN via Naver

1. [+1,198, -15] I still remember the scene when Yum Jung Ah looks under the sink for the first time ㅋㅋ I freaked out so hard

2. [+1,096, -19] 'A Tale of Two Sisters' is indeed a work of art

3. [+893, -8] I want more movies like 'A Tale of Two Sisers', 'R Point', and 'A Strange Story'

4. [+557, -22] The first 'Whispering Corridors' was sensational as well.

5. [+379, -9] I'm actually going to go watch it again...

6. [+196, -1] 'A Tale of Two Sisters' has the best OST as well. Such chillingly sad music... it's great for listening to while driving in the sunset.

7. [+183, -4] It's not a simple horror film, truly a work of art. Moon Geun Young and Im Soo Jung performed superbly.

8. [+157, -3] Moon Geun Young and Im Soo Jung were gorgeous in it ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9. [+142, -2] 'Epilogue' is truly a legendary OST from the movie... made me tear up at the end without knowing. First time seeing a horror movie that was doubly beautiful...

10. [+111, -1] After seeing so many horror movies about ghosts avenging their deaths, 'A Tale of Two Sisters' was a refreshing change of pace that really tore at my heart ㅠㅠ It's been 10 years since I saw it but I still can't forget the last scene when Im Soo Jung stares at Yum Jung Ah standing at the second floor balcony and then turns away from the house while 'Epilogue' begins to play...

-