Sunggyu reveals he has a stewardess fantasy


Article: 'Witch Hunt' Sunggyu honestly confesses, "My fantasy is a stewardess"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

When asked what female outfit or uniform looked sexy/erotic to him, he said, "If I had to choose, it'd be a stewardess. I don't really go for the nurse outfits." When asked what about stewardesses he found attractive, he said, "I think it's their clean image. Doesn't everyone have a fantasy like that?"

1. [+2,052, -209] Mother... I have a dream career I want to pursue now!!!

2. [+2,098, -395] Stewardesses are so overrated ㅋ Only Koreans think it's a high class career when they're basically just waitresses who serve in a plane

3. [+1,519, -238] Stewardesses do indeed look cool ㅋㅋㅋ My unni's a stewardess and she looks *thumbs up* when she's rolling around her carrier while in uniform

4. [+987, -86] What a cute fantasy ㅋㅋ

5. [+375, -80] There's nothing clean about stewardesses, they're all just girls who played around in school and got into stewardess school because they think they're pretty enough to. They're mostly dumb in the head.

6. [+268, -46] Basically just airplane waitresses

7. [+118, -11] He merely answered a question, I hate how people are accusing him of sexualizing a profession

8. [+90, -7] So I take it that he has a uniform fetish

-