Seolhyun's SK standup cutouts being stolen off the streets


Article: Someone stole Seolhyun?... Life size CF standup cutouts being reported as stolen all around SK stores

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate

1. [+296, -13] I get that she looks pretty and has an awesome body in it but what exactly are they going to do with the cutout after stealing it?? Grosses me out

2. [+245, -22] So are Seolhyun fans thieves or beggars

3. [+215, -13] What're they taking it for... to put up in their home?...

4. [+20, -7] I swear to you that they stole it to jerk off to. I bet my wrist on it.

5. [+19, -15] I'm a woman but I did a double take when I saw it, made me want to bring it home too ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+17, -2] I think it's worth stealing.. just look at that backside.

7. [+16, -3] Every time I see that on the streets, I have to turn around and look at it again ㅡㅡ

8. [+16, -5] I think I know what they're using it for after stealing it. Bastards.

9. [+13, -4] Natural beauty Seolhyun's looks and body are just perfection itself

10. [+11, -14] Not even a fan and I find myself looking twice at it on the streets

-