Seo Kang Joon cast in 'Cheese In the Trap'


Article: Seo Kang Joon, "Pressured but also excited to play Baek In Ho in 'Cheese'... I'll do my best"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,375, -223] The only casting that fits so far is Park Hae Jin

2. [+2,614, -124] I'd understand if it was hyung dongsaeng but Seo Kang Joon's so young ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,451, -505] A waste of time for Park Hae Jin... up to Kim Go Eun, I could understand, but I don't like the castings for Seo Kang Joon and Nam Joo Hyuk. Please stop using bad actors, their visuals aren't the only important thing ㅡㅡ

4. [+1,291, -119] He's already been cast so I hope he tries his best

5. [+332, -21] He'd be a better fit for the Hong Joon role ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+288, -17] I hope he doesn't dye his hair blonde just because he's Baek In Ho. Just stick to something that makes you look handsome...

7. [+216, -18] With this casting, they should change the script so that he's not Yoo Jung's friend but dongsaeng..

8. [+211, -17] I was looking forward to this but the media play makes me lose interest ㅋㅋㅋ this is probably the first drama where every character casting has been in the media ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+197, -12] He probably fits the role of Hong Seol's dongsaeng more

-