More and more soldiers postpone their discharge to help


Article: "We'll fight until the end"... midwest front soldiers postpone discharges

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+881, -20] I'm really grateful and proud for them~ but I'm sure their families are so worried. Please be safe and healthy at your discharge~

2. [+735, -27] Makes me tear up, thank you

3. [+661, -40] Thank you, junior soldiers! Our seniors in reserves will be prepared and ready as well! Find strength and come together to protect our country!

4. [+40, -1] True men right there

5. [+37, -2] Anyone who's already served will know what it feels like to postpone your discharge. I put my trust in my young juniors once again today. Suffer for a bit more... find strength.

6. [+31, -5] So glad to have these young men today...

7. [+26, -2] Feeling strong thanks to you. Will always be supporting you.

8. [+13, -4] Wow, amazing. One would think that they'd be frustrated that this is happening just as they're about to discharge but they're even postponing their discharges... such patriotic juniors.

9. [+12, -1] Thank you... we won't forget your efforts.

10. [+11, -0] Now that's what I call taking action. It's not easy at all postponing your discharge.

-