Lee Hongki complains about the lack of promotions from FNC




Article: Lee Hongki publicly expresses his problems with FNC Entertainment, "Cheap and dirty"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

"Tada, here's a present for you all ㅋㅋㅋ Even if it is a present, our agency doesn't promote even an ounce of it, so cheap and dirty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

1. [+1,658, -63] This isn't the first time Hongki has expressed his problems like this... the CEO really must have issues. I hope Yoo Jae Suk is well taken care of.

2. [+1,357, -49] Hasn't he always had a bad relationship with his agency. I don't think he's getting the treatment he deserves.

3. [+1,249, -46] Cheap and dirty indeed... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The bias is so obvious

4. [+113, -4] I look at Lee Hongki and he seems to epitomize the old saying "Made soup for the dog" in that he worked so hard for Jung Yonghwa to reap all the benefits

5. [+101, -3] Just leave when your contract expires and go meet a better agency. Anyway, why is FTISLAND put on the backburner and CNBLUE and AOA get all the attention??

6. [+92, -3] They're still the foundation of FNC... but then again, when 'Love Ache' became a hit, FNC worked them until he fainted so what do you expect from them. I wouldn't worry about Yoo Jae Suk, I'm sure they treat him nicely.. just that they won't do any marketing for him other than using his name to sell the rest of their artists.

7. [+85, -5] Is there no agency that can take FT in? I'm not a fan but I feel like they still have a lot of potential left in them so why not support them more?

8. [+72, -4] FNC's realistic, they only invest in what they know will be worth money like Seolhyun... I get that it's reality but I still can't help but feel bitter about it.

9. [+57, -1] I'll never get why he renewed his contract

10. [+25, -3] Ever since FNC debuted CNBLUE, they truly sent FTISLAND off to an island ㅋㅋㅋ

-