Jessica officially leaves SM


Article: Jessica eventually leaves SM, "Decided to go separate paths" (official statement)

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,063, -63] Poor Krystal

2. [+950, -38] I thought she already left

3. [+742, -32] What about Sulli??????????

4. [+641, -47] Of course she should leave

5. [+589, -407] Sica-ya, be happy. I was happy you were an SNSD member and I hope you keep your friendship with them.

6. [+186, -10] They just ended it without any lawsuits or fights... has there been another case like this under SM...

7. [+150, -4] Then will Krystal leave once her contract expires too...??

8. [+125, -5] No reason for her to stay, really

9. [+109, -13] Please make Sulli leave too

10. [+95, -8] Only right that she leaves since she's a businesswoman now

-

Source: Nate

1. [+163, -8] I thought they'd tie her down to her contract and not let her go anywhere else...... but this is a good decision by SM

2. [+151, -9] Probably the cleanest contract termination I've seen out of SM. So many of their contracts have had issues..

3. [+51, -6] SNSD's promoting just fine without her so I guess they told her to leave ㅋㅋ not like they need her if all she's doing is being a nuisance by bringing her boyfriend to all her schedules and being late

4. [+19, -3] Awkward for Krystal..

5. [+14, -4] Get married to Tyler Kwon and have a happy life

-

Source: Naver

"Greetings from Jessica Jung. This release is to confirm that SM Entertainment (“SM”) and I have officially parted ways. I will cherish the many years we spent and I wish SM the best of luck in all of its endeavors.

And to my dear fans, thank you for all your unconditional support and love. I’ll work diligently to give you what you’ve been waiting for – stay tuned for the next chapter."

-

1. [+762, -66] I'm more curious about what SM's stance with Sulli than Jessica...

2. [+619, -55] As long as they've made up their mind to go separate paths, I hope both sides work hard and look back without regrets in the future.

3. [+612, -166] Sad.. I really liked her vocal color ㅠㅠㅠ wishing her the best!

4. [+431, -69] She can't be an SNSD forever... so I'll still be supporting her and fighting to 8 member SNSD!!!

5. [+501, -199] She was my favorite in SNSD... pretty face, great voice, goodbye unni ㅠㅠㅠ will be supporting you!!

-