[Instiz] Taeyeon's little sister is a trainee in SM


Instiz: Taeyeon's dongsaeng passes SM auditions

'STC Academy's Kim Hayeon (17 years old) passed her private audition with SM Entertainment. Although she is still a trainee, we will be supporting her to be met with good results and until the day we see her on TV ^^!'

"Oh, daebak for Hayeon, she looks a lot like Taeyeon too."

"Wow, she's really young... quite an age gap with her unni."

"I didn't know that Taeyeon had a dongsaeng, always thought she was the maknae in her family. She must think her dongsaeng's so cute because of the age gap and all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Hul, I have a feeling SM will debut her for sure."

"I thought she only had an oppa, guess not."

"I wonder what she looks like..."

"More SM sisters!"

"I think I heard from my friend that they don't resemble each other that much..."

"I heard that they don't resemble each other too but that she is cute. And she's also 18 years old now."

"What's a private audition?"
- "There are two types of private auditions... first case is you were cast by their casting manager and offered an audition and the second is probably SM contacting her training academy and offering her a private audition."

-