Hyuna's one sided sexy image?


Article: Why is Hyuna stubborn on the 'sexy' image?

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+7,526, -337] That's what I'm saying.. I don't care that she looks sexy but she keeps trying to take more clothes off

2. [+6,392, -345] The reason Hyuna is insistent on the sexy image is because it's what she's good at and it's good for hiding the fact that she can't sing. Instead of singing, she emphasizes her sexuality and her stage performance. With all that going on, people won't be listening to her song as much, which is why idol groups normally cover for their lack of singing talents with handsome faces, hot bodies, and exciting songs.

3. [+3,100, -176] Her hair is looking rough

4. [+2,556, -218] I liked her best during 'Change'

5. [+914, -32] Because she can't sing... even if she can't sing, she can come out with concepts like this and people will still go crazy over her calling her sexy and all that

6. [+851, -32] Her boobs looked a bit overdone on yesterday's stage.. ㅠ..

7. [+792, -20] I just hate the fact that she throws everything else on the floor and focuses only on being sexy... she was fine up to 'Bubble Pop' but her concepts now aren't even sexy and her songs are below average. It's hard to like.

8. [+691, -23] It just shows her limits in music and skill... she's not a singer who succeeds through her music.

-



Article: "The best even in the morning~" Hyuna looking sexy while off to work

Source: Nate

1. [+290, -59] Her face has completely lost it -_-;;;;;;;; It surprised me

2. [+239, -70] Looks like a prostitute going out for a job

3. [+216, -56] Her face has changed a lot... I don't know if it's different make up or her past work settling in with age now... but I don't even remember her old face anymore ㅋ

4. [+35, -19] She looks pretty... I'm a 23 year old male by the way, are all the hateful comments here by women??

5. [+29, -31] Where'd her debut face go... I'm not hating on her but I just really feel bad for her

-