Hyorin's teaser for 'Upretty Rap Star 2' released


Article: 'Unpretty 2' Hyorin's teaser released, "Hurts my pride to hear people criticize my skills"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+885, -13] But if Hyorin does end up doing well on the show, what's going to happen to Bora ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+764, -69] Can we put Yoona on this show? 'Kkamjjak menboong he's curious of my bare face'

3. [+440, -56] I'm looking forward to her way more than kids like Yoobin, Kissum, etc who are probably average at best. There's a good chance that a good singer is also good at rapping too, especially with Son Seung Yeon rapping.

4. [+41, -6] I'm more worried about Yoobin than Hyorin

5. [+32, -2] You can't put Bora and Hyorin on the same level ㅋㅋ Bora's only a rapper because she sucks ass at singing. I bet you 100% that Hyorin's better at her in both rapping and singing.

6. [+27, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's going to be hilarious if Hyorin ends up beating out all the underground rappers and winning #1

7. [+23, -0] I have a feeling she'll be good

8. [+21, -0] People who're good singers have a good chance that they're good rappers too because they're good with rhythm and tone and all that.

9. [+20, -2] Cheetah's a good singer too so

10. [+15, -2] It'd be so unfair if Hyorin was good at rapping on top of everything else

-