Actor Go Kyung Pyo apologizes for getting testy with angry fans over Black Nut post


Article: Go Kyung Pyo, "Black Nut, a song's just a song..." ends up apologizing for controversial statement

Source: X Sports News via Nate

Put a picture of a Black Nut song stream on his Instagram with the caption, "I like this... Black Nut." Fans then criticized him for listening to Black Nut who has a history of misogynistic lyrics and sexual performances on 'SMTM'. The actor then commented back, "Come on kids, I'm just saying that I like this song... let's just listen to songs for what they are, just a song", stressing that this song is not the misogynist song.

He then commented again, "Just leave quietly, those of you who can't read are making me uncomfortably too".

Afterwards, he came forward with an apology saying, "I'm sorry... I was thoughtless. It was my mistake to speak informally... I'm sure many were upset by it. I think I should apologize. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to clean up the situation. I saw the articles about it and I, too, can see why it's controversial and now that I think about it again, I realize how wrong I was. I wanted to apologize no matter what instead of deleting the post, which would make people disappointed in me and embarrass me as well."

-

1. [+1,260, -205] He's not saying he likes Black Nut, just his song from the semi-finals. It's not even a big deal but netizens took it overboard. Everyone must be gentlemen here, huh? By that logic, none of you should listen to Duble Sidekick, MC Mong, or G-Dragon either

2. [+975, -141] Seriously... he has to upload an apology simply for saying that he likes a song? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What did he do wrong? Delusionals need to wake up.

3. [+928, -134] This is wrong... then the same logic should be applied to Song Minho. After all, he is the kid who said that 'gynecologist statement'. If you listen to and like his music, you should get hate too.

4. [+40, -15] It's his personal preference

5. [+37, -22] He merely listened to a song and liked it, the real crazy ones are the people criticizing him, going, "Omo, how can he like a rapper who writes misogynist lyrics, is he crazy?" Nevermind the lyrics, he likes the song. Why does he need your permission to like a song?

6. [+36, -19] Why even bother listening to Black Nut's songs though. His old songs are borderline psychopath, not just misogynist. He's just using 'SMTM' to create an image for himself, there's no way he's changed as a person.

7. [+35, -23] Not sure why this is anything to apologize over, he's listening to the song for what it is. People are crazy.

8. [+21, -6] So he's living in a free country and can't even listen to a song that he likes and say that he likes it? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious

9. [+12, -8] So that makes the b*tches who like Song Minho sl*ts because they still like a guy who made that gynecologist statement, right?

10. [+11, -8] Then what does that make all the girls who listen to Song Minho's songs? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+10, -5] This is all Song Minho's stupid fangirls fault. Please stop putting in idols on shows like this, it's a waste of our views.

-