TV: Key's fridge gets raided


Article: 'Please Take Care of My Fridge', Key makes hearts choke up when side dishes prepared by his late grandmother found to be saved in his fridge

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+309, -11] I remember on an older episode of 'Barefoot Friends' and they were going around celebrity homes to make food for them, Key had called his grandmother to ask her how to cook a stew and he cried even then... ㅠ Didn't know she passed away ㅠ

2. [+259, -10] I still remember him crying while talking to his grandmother on the phone on 'Barefoot Friends' ㅠㅠㅠ Didn't know she passed away... you can tell how much he loved her, it must've been so hard for him ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+227, -5] Watching this reminded me of my own grandmother... I miss you so much

4. [+26, -2] After my mother passed away, I couldn't bring myself to throw out her side dishes in the fridge either. The thought of never being able to taste her food again made me so sad.. I guess I wasn't the only one.

5. [+23, -1] This part made me choke up ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Made him seem like such a loving person.. I hope he promotes more often in the future.

-

Article: 'Fridge' Key, "I have to manage my diet for my entire life. I've cut out carbs for half a year now"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+4,566, -58] For someone who claims to gain weight easily, it must be so hard for him to manage his diet to the point of being this skinny. Amazing, really.

2. [+3,996, -35] How do you live...

3. [+2,986, -44] Amazing...

4. [+600, -8] Wow.. I thought he was naturally skinny.. even a man is managing his weight like this, makes my bread-loving self reflect ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+532, -6] I thought he was naturally skinny.. proves that everyone needs to manage themselves!

6. [+503, -8] No wonder he's so thin... I need to reflect ^^

7. [+439, -9] Wow, he hasn't eaten rice in half a year;;

8. [+416, -3] I still don't get how people can just cut out carbs from their lives..

-